Drone Industry Wire Terms and Conditions
- Drone Industry Wire reserves the right to withhold publication and distribution of any press release it deems unacceptable in content.
- Press Releases must be submitted by 7:00 pm Eastern Time Sunday through Thursday to be distributed on the following morning. Releases are not distributed on Saturday & Sunday.
- Major US holidays will have no press release distribution. Press releases submitted for distribution on a holiday will be posted online that day, but only distributed on the following normal business day. Press releases submitted on a holiday will be approved on the next business day.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of all information, data, and content of any kind submitted by you or on your behalf. Drone Industry Wire takes no responsibility for errors within press releases or content.
- Your use of Drone Industry Wire confirms that you have obtained all authorization and consent for us to publish and distribute content submitted by you or on your behalf, and that this material: (A) is not obscene or pornographic, (B) is not libelous, slanderous, defamatory or otherwise false or misleading, (C) does not violate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other property right, right of privacy or publicity, or any other right of any individual or entity.
- Drone Industry Wire shall not be held responsible for any dispute arising from the publication, distribution or hosting of any information, images, or videos uploaded to its platform. Any dispute or claim must be addressed to the media contact named in the content.
- Information, images, and videos may be removed at any time from the platform by either Drone Industry Wire or by the account who originally uploaded that content. See our FAQ for information on how to remove content you’ve posted.